Wednesday, June 20, 2012

On the Road.

We are moved!! it's chaos, but good chaos.

We are on the road to North Carolina. Woo hoo!

Jack has early bronchitis (of course he does) so he has to take a steroid on top of his albuterol. Guess what I found out today? The steroid makes him off the wall hyper. At one point this morning he was running in place while dancing like Flashdance in nothing but his underwear. I just sort of stared at him and then kept walking. Great. So this is going to be a loooong car ride. Thank you Lord for DVD players. I don't care if technology dumbs my kids down I need it today. Thank goodness he only has to take it until Friday.

Happy Summer!

1 comment:

  1. I love the image of Jack doing Flashdance in his underwear!
    Congrats of the move!! I can't wait to see the new house.
    See you soon,
    c

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...