Thursday, June 28, 2012

Where's my dang hover car?

If you remember the movie "Back to the Future" (and if you're my age you should) today is THE day. The day that Doc Brown set his Delorian time machine for. Also I don't know how to spell Delorian. The future is a little disappointing when it comes to what ol doc promised, but I am typing a blog post on an iPhone whilst driving though Atlanta so I guess it's not so bad, huh??!!

Speaking of driving through Atlanta, it is definitely hotter in Georgia than coastal Florida. Our thermostat says 100 degrees right now. We are also looking out for any errant zombies, since this is Atlanta. Although I have to say I don't watch "the walking dead," only my husband does. I think there is something wrong with people who watch that show, but he doesn't agree with me. Obviously because there is something wrong w him.

Anyway we are driving the ten hour drive home. Then I have to get ready for a twenty year reunion. When did I become the person going to a TWENTY year reunion? Not to mention I haven't even thought about what to wear. Does that mean I am well-adjusted and not too pressured about this thing or does that mean I'm just lazy? Hmmm, jury's still out on that one.

Ok, wish us luck on the drive. I am going to go car dance to Beastie Boys.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...