Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Post-Valentine's Post

It's not the most gorgeous picture, but yikes it was good. Chocolate two-layer cake with homemade chocolate buttercream frosting. Very moist and good.

His shirt says, "My heart belongs to Mommy." You better remember that, kid.






sorry, I'm too lazy to figure out how to turn this picture around after it's posted. Gotta learn how to do that.

Welcome to our ticky tacky Valentine's decoration showcase!!! G. (my darling husband) is lately of the real estate/mortgage profession, so it doesn't take a total genius to figure out how well we are doing financially right now. So this Valentine's the mission was to find that balance between decorating the house with the girls and not spending a dime. Soooo fun.

I love holidays. They help to cheer when things are drab and monotonous and not so easy. They are happy bumps in the long road of reality. So here's what the girls and a I came up with in Drafty House:

Yes, you guessed it. Christmas ornaments thrown in a bowl complete with ribbon and Mr. Glitter Bird. Mr. Glitter Bird fell of a Christmas wreath, and I kept him because he's shiny and glittery and makes me happy.

Yep, it's a Very Special Wal-Mart Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...