Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Book I Am Not Reading Right Now


and I am full of bitterness about it. I have absolutely devoured this series, and been in some serious anticipation of this latest book. I pre-ordered the book from Amazon, and waited. And waited. Then found out they screwed up my order and shipped it late, then found out that if you don't order Amazon Prime you are punished by having your book take the slow boat to China before it comes to your house. So EVERYONE I know is reading this book, I am walking by it in the stores and using every ounce of self-discipline I have accumulated in this life of mine to not open it up. Meanwhile, the shipping/tracking link says it should be here by the thirtieth. Do you feel the least bit sorry for me yet? WHY NOT?!

Now that I have whined and wallowed, I need to go to bed. This first week of school is killing me. I am so tired. Go ahead and tell me you loved the book; but don't tell me anything about it!!! And if you haven't read it yet, what are you waiting for?! Go! Go get it! Right now!

1 comment:

  1. I am still waiting on mine to arrive too Amy... O THE AGONY OF THE WAIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...