Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Heart is a Kick Drum

Just a quick video of Jack rocking out. He is at my friend Kymmie's house, singing a combination of "Shut Up and Let Me Go" by The Ting Tings and "Kick Drum Heart" by The Avett Brothers. Those are his two favorite songs. I think he would have kept going, but you can tell at the end he realizes someone is watching him.

Things are a bit crazy here, I am working every day at Jack's pre-school. I am also taking gluten tests this week as it appears that the cause of most of my troubles (my hives included, guess I can't blame those on Gary anymore!) is wheat. More on that later.

We are getting ready for Halloween here. I am hoping to scan some Halloween Past pictures. It's my favorite time. The kids are all getting ready. We don't really buy store bought or expensive costumes. We pretty much raid our house or friends' houses for ideas. As of today (and this is subject to change at any time), Emma is going to be a bag of jelly beans, Laura a cowgirl/Indiana Jones, and Jack is going to be Curious George for one party and an iPhone for the other. We'll see what I can pull off. I have big ideas but a tired body. Stinking gluten.

The weather is so great here!!! In the seventies right now, I love it.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That video is the cutest thing I've seen in a good long while. Thanks for making my day!
    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...