Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Today.

Today, I

--ate too much pizza
--listened to more of Laura's plans for when I'm dead. Tonight she wants to know if she can keep living in this house.
--danced with the girls to Mamma Mia instead of cleaning. This is a big deal, because I tend to push them off when I need to get something done. You know, "hold on, I'm making dinner; Hold on, I'm loading the dishwasher; Hold on, I've got to finish folding this laundry; Hold on, I've got to make a call." I decide to just dance for a bit. Baby steps, people. Baby steps.
--solved a problem with drama.
Laura: " MOMMY! EMMA ATE FIVE STRAWBERRIES AND I HAD TWO AND NOW THERE IS ONLY ONE LEFT!"
Me: " " NOOOOOOOO IT CAN'T BE! TELL ME IT ISN'T TRUE! NOT THE STRAAAWWBERRIES (as I am rolling on the floor in pain) THE BLUEBERRIES OKAY, BUT NOOOOOOT THE STRAWWWBERRIESSSSSSS! NOOOOOOOOO!" They looked at me like I was insane. And then laughed. And then finished off the strawberry. Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...