Wednesday, February 24, 2010

One if by land and two if by sea!

How many if by plane? I am going to Boston tomorrow! I am going to bundle up and eat a cannoli and walk and sew and laugh and eat and have a good time!

I am totally excited and a little bit nervous. I get to fly on a plane ALONE with no crying babies or sippy cups or bathroom trips or dirty looks from other passengers. I don't have to break a stroller down to fit it through security. I get a whole seat to myself and I don't have to watch cartoons on the little jetBlue tv. Pure, unadulterated luxury!

I am going to freeze, freeze, freeze, but that's okay. I get to see my good friend Charlene! Charlene, who loves me even though I'm pretty dorky and neurotic and clumsy. It's good to be loved! Did we ever do a duo together in forensics?? I can't remember suddenly...

In the meantime, may Gary keep my babies alive and the house still standing. McDonalds, you will probably have a huge quarterly profit thanks to us. Your welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Have a SuPeR DuPeR time! You deserve it! Say hi to Boston for me! I miss it... at least some of the time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy have a great time. I hope you get lots of rest and enjoy every minute. Make sure you update us when you get home of all the fun things you'll do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...