Monday, February 22, 2010

The month of Looooove


Valentine's Day went off without a hitch.


We made Valentine's.
This is SERIOUS work.
(mostly for me)


Laura used the Inchmark valentine idea.


Emma loved the mad lib idea from Design Mom.
(what? You thought I thought of these myself? hahahahaha)

Laura made yummy valentine's for her two teachers.


A few days later we went to Disney.
This is the Speedway at Magic Kingdom. See that little white thing in the roadway?
Look closely.
THAT is the binky that Jack CHUCKED over the rail down below. A nice custodian retrieved it for me since I am too cheap to just let it go.

Finally,
this was my sister's birthday present idea for me. Isn't it clever? I loved it. I want a bike. Not an expensive one, just a cheap retro looking thing from Target. So she made me this bike fund jar, and put the first donation inside. I love it.


Next to it is the name plaque that my friend Kymmie got me for my birthday. How cute is that? I love it. Kymmie also gave me another priceless gift: a night out with Gary. She watched the kids while we went out for dinner and a movie. I don't know who had more fun, Gary and I, or the girls. Probably not Kymmie. Just kidding!

I feel loved.

(I just want to add at the end of this post that blogger is doing some weird things with my fonts. So I'm not really THAT crazy about large fonts. But apparently blogger is today. Sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...