Friday, January 29, 2010

still catching up

I feel like I am just constantly playing catch up. Soooo much to do. So much I haven't done. I just took library books back late and paid a big ol' fat fine. Laura's Flat Daisy (for girl scouts) is due in February and I haven't even sent it out yet. Tuesday night I ran Emma up and down the street to sell girl scout cookies. My very organized neighbor asked me, "Aren't these due tonight?" Me: "Yes," as we quickly push the stroller down the sidewalk to another house. I am not usually like this. I usually have nice lists where I cross off each item I need to do. Lately, I can't even figure out where I put the list nor find a pen that even works. And Gary is working a lot. A lot. He is gone in the evenings and on Saturdays. Can't be helped, so I try not to get upset, and he hates it. Tonight, two of my girlfriends called and said they were picking me up in ten minutes. I passed Jack to Gary and rushed out the door. All we did was go to a couple craft stores, and I really don't have much of a craft aptitude, but it was so nice to get out. I felt a little more refreshed when I came back home. Which is good, because Gary works tomorrow for most of the day. I am going to try and work on some long-neglected projects. And read. Read, read, read. And send out Flat Daisy.


Quickly.

1 comment:

  1. You know if there's anything I can do to help... I will!!! Don't you?? I am so glad you got to get out and have some fun! Whatcha reading? I am reading "mind-fluff" now! It's kinda nice! Hang in there friend, honestly I am feeling similiar emotions! At least you're getting your blog done... I'm not! hahaha Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...